Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bath Time

Logan hates baths! I don't know why, but he screams every time he has to take one. He has been this way since he was born. Well, tonight I decided to try and give him a bath in the sink since it is a smaller area. I thought he might not be as scared. When I first put him in the water he started screaming and had a panic look on his face. After a couple of minutes of screaming, he quit. He started taking his hand and slapping the water. Water was going everywhere and I was soaked, but he was happy so I let him keep doing it. He actually seemed to enjoy his bath tonight!! I hope this becomes a trend.

As we were wrapping up bath time, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. Logan leans over and grabs the faucet on the sink and tries to pull himself up into a standing position. This is the first time he has tried to pull up. And of all places....the sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment