Chris is coaching Austin's 13-15 year old baseball team this year and my dad is the assistant coach. This is Chris's first year to be a head coach. I don't think many people realize how much time is put into being a head coach. It takes a lot of work...it's almost like a part-time job. Chris is doing a great job though!! He and my dad seem to enjoy coaching together. Hopefully they are getting lots of practice for when Logan is old enough to play ball!!
The team had a double header scheduled today at Drakes Creek. Since the flood ruined the ballpark, they had to move the games to Donelson. Logan, Granna, and I made a trip out to watch the game. This was Logan's first full ballgame. He loved being at the ballpark and watching all the kids. I am sure there will be many more ballpark days ahead for us....at least we hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment